Users should read these Rules carefully prior to using any Offer.
- Can be used 7 days a week, at any time during the issuing merchant’s trading hours – minimal exclusion days apply
- Not valid during public holidays.
- Pre Booking is a must for groups.
- Up to 4 Offers can be redeemed at one time for a group of 8 people or more unless stated otherwise by merchant partner. (excluding % discounts on total bills)
- Only “ONE” ‘% Discount on Total Bill’ offer/voucher is valid per table!
- Should be presented prior to payment or requesting the bill
- Are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special menu items or loyalty/rewards programmes
- Merchant has the admission rights at all times.
Redeeming Your Offers:
- Redeeming an Offer on your App is very simple:
- Select your chosen Offer for use on the App
- Present your mobile device with the chosen Offer to the server prior to the bill being presented
- The merchant is prompted to enter their PIN
- Once the merchant has entered their PIN, the Offer will be redeemed and the item or service will be removed from your bill
- To redeem more Offers, simply repeat the same process
- Up to a maximum of 4 Offers per visit/booking/table for a group of 8 people or more can be used or more unless stated otherwise by merchant partner.
- Above point applicable for 2 for 1 offers only
- In the case of a dispute, the bill must be settled as per local law. Relevant parties will be contacted for resolution.
- Offers are valid thoriuhgout the valid membership time and are indicated on the Offer, unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to remove and/or amend an Offer at any time and cannot be held responsible or liable in any way if an Offer is removed or amended from a deelz product/membership.
- Offers are only redeemable with the issuing merchant and/or venue.
- Offers apply only to the items/services and location(s) specified on the Offer.
- Offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special offers or dining/loyalty/employee/rewards programmes.
- Offers are valid 7 days a week any time during the issuing merchant’s trading hours, unless specified on the Offer and minimal exclusion days apply.
- If a merchant or venue refuses to honour any Offer, please contact us on email@example.com
- Unauthorised reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered
- Offers are not redeemable for cash. Unauthorised reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered.
- Three or more offers are available per per outlet.
- At the begining, all offers would be locked until you purcahse a package and activate its related offers, or until you became a beneficiery to an existinge active deelz user with an active deelz memsbership/product.
Monthly / Yearly Offers
Monthly Offers available are linked to the digital product a Member has purchased. E.g. Lebanon Basic App customers have access to the Lebanon Basic Monthly / Yearly Offers.
- Monthly Offers could in some cases change on a monthly basis and are often for items and services different to the main offers. The validity is marked on the Offer however, we reserve the right to remove Monthly Offers at any time and cannot be held responsible if a Monthly Offer is discontinued prior to the end of the validity period.
- Monthly Offers do not deplete after use and can be used multiple times during the validity period; However, User needs to user points to buy them back if used in same month.
- Monthly Offers cannot be pinged to other users
- Yearly Offers can be pinged to other users
- Yearly Offers can be redeemed once only throughtout the subcripiton and max twice using collected points (buy-back feature).
- Monthly & Yearly Offers are subject to the standard Rules of Use
- Points is a virtual currency that works like a loyalty programme. You earn points by completing different actions on the App and can spend Points on different items via the App such as buying more pings and buying back vouchers that have already been redeemed
- We reserve the right to change the number of Points acquired or required to conduct any transaction via the App, at our sole discretion.
- Points are valid up to Duration of the user’s active membership and could deplete upon renewal.
You can always check your Profile to see your Points balance
- Points can be used to buy back a maximum Offers. Once the transaction is processed, the transaction may not be reversed.
- Points can be used to purchase Pings. Once the transaction is processed, it cannot be reversed. For each deelz product/membership purchased, a Member can Buy Back only one set of 10 or more Pings (specified by deelz admin and subject to change without prior notice)
- Points can be earned and used only by Members who own a full deelz product/membership.
- Pings are a Member’s virtual ability to transfer Offers from one Member to another Member
- A Member is given 10 or more Pings to use with every deelz product purchased
- Pings expire on after 1 month from being accepted.
- The number of Pings a Member has cannot be transferred or given to other Members
- Once a Ping is made it cannot be reversed, changed or altered
- Pings that are not accepted by the recipient Member within 10 days after being sent will be pinged back to the sender
- Pinged Offers cannot be pinged again, once received and accepted
- A Member can receive a maximum of 20 or more Pings during the calendar year while registered users can only receive 20 or more Pings.
- For each deelz product/membership purchased, a Member can Buy Back only one or more set of 10 Pings.
Offers can be used 7 days a week, excluding the following days in the following markets and any other public holidays as announced by the applicable government (subject to merchant discretion):
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES & LEBANON
- 24 December
- 25 December
- 31 December
- 1 January
- Eid Al Fitr
- Eid Al Adha
- 14 February
- UAE National Day
- Ashoora (Lebanon)
- Independence Day (Lebanon)
- Easter (Lebanon)
- Please note that a limited number of outlets may be closed over the summer, Ramadan and other selected religious holidays. We cannot be held responsible if an outlet is temporarily or permanently closed during the Offer validity period.
Beneficiery Accounts: (coming soon to Lebanon Market)
- A Member who has purchased a valid deelz product, (“Primary Member”), can share their deelz product with up to FIVE other deelz members only by setting up an deelz Beneficiery Account via the deelz App (“Beneficiery Account”).
- If a Primary Member should wish to change Secondary Members via the deelz App, Primary Members can add up to FIVE email addresses in total during the valid membership.
- Primary Members cannot be Secondary Members of any other Beneficiery Accounts (set up by other Primary Members).
- If a Primary Member purchases additional deelz Products via their account then those products will be available for use by the members of the Beneficiery Account. Only Primary Members can purchase products to be added to the Beneficiery Account. If a Secondary Member wishes to purchase a product then once they do they are deemed a Primary Member able to set up their own Beneficiery Account and they will be removed of any Beneficiery Account they are a Secondary Member of.
- Primary Members can remove Secondary Members from their Beneficiery Account at any time via the deelz App.
- Secondary Members can only be a Beneficiery Member of one Beneficiery Account at a time.
- Secondary Members will be removed from a Beneficiery Account:
- when they purchase their own product, and therefore become a Primary Member;
- when they join another Beneficiery Account as a Secondary Member;
- when they voluntarily opt out of being a Secondary Member of a Beneficiery Account via the deelz App;
- when the Primary Member removes them from their Beneficiery Account at any time at their discretion.
- Secondary Members can use the deelz App in the same way as the Primary Member, including earning Points and sending Pings.
- Points & Pings and Offers work on an account level and not on a user level.
- Pings sent to the Primary Member before Beneficiery Accounts launched will not be available to Secondary Members. Only Pings sent after the Beneficiery Account had been set up will be accessible to Secondary Members.
- Once Secondary Members leave a Beneficiery Account offers Pinged to their email address and Points earned will stay and be reflected on the Primary Member’s account.
- Savings earned by Secondary Members will not show on the Primary Member’s account. However, Points earned will appear for everyone sharing the account.
You acknowledge that the Website may include, refer to, or contain content, features, products or services which make reference to alcohol. Such parts of the Website are intended for the use of only specified persons (Restricted Section). The Restricted Section is intended for use by you only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Website. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or in your country of access and you are therefore not permitted to access the Restricted Section. You expressly acknowledge and agree that any use of the Restricted Section in breach of the applicable laws or regulations in your country or residence or in your country of access will be at your sole risk and in no event will the Company or its affiliates, or any of its or their respective licensors or service providers, have any liability arising for or related to such use, whatsoever.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company name and trademarks, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement to email@example.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Access to the Website may not be legal in certain countries. If you access the Website in such cases, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the relevant local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Website is operated by:
deelz sarl company and/or its affiliates
JLT Cluster R
Le Bureau Business Center
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Website & App.
© deelz.me All rights reserved.